Frequently Asked Questions
- Show All
- German Trade Register
- Mail Handling
- Parcels / Packages / Courier
- Virtual Office
The German tax authorities have set a list of requirements that a German company must meet in order to be qualified as a tax resident of Germany. One of the most important requirements is having a real office in Germany. The address offered by LocalOffice24 is eligible to satisfy this requirement and hence will allow your company to be qualified as a tax resident of Germany.
- correspondence from the German Trade Register (e.g. letters on registered changes, reminders to submit an annual financial report, etc.)
- correspondence from German Tax Office (e.g. payment requests, reminders, etc.)
- correspondence from the bank
- requests from the German Central Statistics Bureau
- questionnaires from the local municipality.
- Self-collecting the parcels/packages;
- Forwarding the parcels/packages to the address indicated by you.
- company will become the tax resident of Germany
- company will receive a German VAT number
- company can open a bank account in a German bank
- company can enjoy the German Double Tax Avoidance Agreement Network (signed between Germany and other countries)
- company can enjoy the tax advantages of Germany