What are the basic services included in every Plan/Subscription and what are the extra?BlauStein
LocalOffice24 has a significant list of basic services which are included in each and every subscription plan:
- Registered Office – to be used for registration at the German Trade Register (Handelsregister) as the legal and official address of your company.
- Official Mailing Address – to be used for receiving regular mail and registered letters from German authorities, such as Finanzamt (Tax Office), German Trade Register (Handelsregister), German Customs, German Central Bureau of Statistics, German Central Bank, etc.
- Hold Mail Service – your incoming mail and/or parcels will be stored in your dedicated mailbox. You can collect the correspondence yourself at any time or request us to forward it to the address of your choice.
- Address Change Assistant – the required forms and supporting documentation with regard to the change of a company`s Registered Office address will be prepared and submitted to the German Trade Register (Handelsregister) by LocalOffice24 team. You will receive a new Trade Register Extract once the new Registered Office is registered.
- Mail Scan & Forwarding – your incoming correspondence will be scanned according to your instructions: envelope scanning (without opening the envelope); or document scanning. The scan-copies will be forwarded to the e-mail address of your choice.
- Virtual Office Dashboard – convenient interactive control panel allows you to manage your subscription and all our services
In addition to the above-mentioned and depending on the needs of your company, you may also request the following services which are optional:
- Business Address – to be used for receiving regular mail and registered letters from your business partners, suppliers, clients, etc. The Business Address is also eligible for the use on the contracts, agreements and other business documentation.
- Incoming Mail Translation – summarized translation of your incoming German correspondence.
- Visiting & Delivery Address – to be used for:
- receiving regular mail, registered letters, parcels, and packages
- receiving courier delivery, such as DHL, TNT, UPS, FedEx, etc.
- receiving your walk-in guests (e.g. German authorities, business partners, suppliers, clients, etc.)
You can collect the incoming mail, parcels and/or packages yourself at any time or request us to forward it to the address of your choice.
- Office Receptionist – professional Receptionist at your Business Address will welcome your walk-in visitors on behalf of your company and take care of them according to your instructions
- Marketing Address – to be used on your company’s products, website, brochures, in marketing campaigns, etc.
- Company on Google Maps – verified company profile on Google Maps will help you reach and engage with customers across Google Search and Maps
- Local Phone Number – eligible for registration at the German Trade Register (Handelsregister) as the contact number of your company. The incoming calls may be forwarded to the phone number of your choice. Alternatively, you can make use of our Phone Answering service.
- Proof of Address – You will receive recent Proof of your Company Address that meets the requirements of banking and other KYC-procedures
- Phone Answering – answering the incoming calls with your company`s business name. Depending on your instructions, we will take the messages and/or forward the calls to the phone number of your choice
- Company Nameplate – Gilded Nameplate with your company’s Business Name will be placed at the entrance of your business address. Your Company Name will be also on the screen at the reception and in the lobby directory
- Use of Meeting Room – our comfortable meeting rooms for business meetings with your clients, suppliers, employees, etc.