Can I use address of LocalOffice24 to incorporate a new company?BlauSteinIt's certainly possible. Our team will provide you with a written authorization allowing you to register a new company at the address of LocalOffice24. The written authorization needs to be submitted to the German notary in order to incorporate your company. To become a client of LocalOffice24, you need the following:
- choose the LocalOffice24 subscription that suits your needs
- provide us with the name of the company that is going to be incorporated
What documents do I need to send to the German Trade Register to register an address change?BlauSteinThe documents that must be submitted to the German Trade Register are the following:
- Filled and signed address-change form (we will provide to you)
- Official authorization from LocalOffice24, allowing your company to use our address;
- Passport Copy of the director of the company
How long does it take to register a German company at the address of LocalOffice24?BlauSteinThe registration of your company on the address of LocalOffice24 at the German Trade Register takes approximately 2 working days and it solely depends on how busy the German Trade Register is.
What kind of incoming official correspondence can a German company expect?BlauSteinA regular correspondence comprises the following:
- correspondence from the German Trade Register (e.g. letters on registered changes, reminders to submit an annual financial report, etc.)
- correspondence from German Tax Office (e.g. payment requests, reminders, etc.)
- correspondence from the bank
- requests from the German Central Statistics Bureau
- questionnaires from the local municipality.