Can I use address of LocalOffice24 to incorporate a new company?BlauSteinIt's certainly possible. Our team will provide you with a written authorization allowing you to register a new company at the address of LocalOffice24. The written authorization needs to be submitted to the German notary in order to incorporate your company. To become a client of LocalOffice24, you need the following:
- choose the LocalOffice24 subscription that suits your needs
- provide us with the name of the company that is going to be incorporated
How do you process incoming correspondence?BlauSteinAs soon as mail arrives for you at your business address in Germany, the employees of LocalOffice24 will notify you via your e-mail. You can then choose to have your post scanned, forwarded, or destroyed, and our team will take care of it. If you choose to have it scanned, you will receive a high-resolution PDF a short time later. You can sleep easy – all post at your business address in Germany is in the best hands, and each process is guarded by the highest security measures, data protection, and discretion. Depending on your instructions, we process your incoming correspondence in the following ways:
- envelope scanning (without opening the envelope) or
- documents scanning
Why are your prices the lowest at the market?BlauSteinLocalOffice24 is the biggest and the most flexible service provider in terms of pricing, providing thousands of businesses worldwide with the possibility to avoid high costs by renting a Virtual Office address. Our prices are the lowest because we offer the Virtual Office services in our own business centers while our competitors rent the business centers from the real estate owners.
What are the basic services included in every Plan/Subscription and what are the extra?BlauSteinLocalOffice24 has a significant list of basic services which are included in each and every subscription plan:
- Registered Office - to be used for registration at the German Trade Register (Handelsregister) as the legal and official address of your company.
- Official Mailing Address - to be used for receiving regular mail and registered letters from German authorities, such as Finanzamt (Tax Office), German Trade Register (Handelsregister), German Customs, German Central Bureau of Statistics, German Central Bank, etc.
- Hold Mail Service - your incoming mail and/or parcels will be stored in your dedicated mailbox. You can collect the correspondence yourself at any time or request us to forward it to the address of your choice.
- Address Change Assistant - the required forms and supporting documentation with regard to the change of a company`s Registered Office address will be prepared and submitted to the German Trade Register (Handelsregister) by LocalOffice24 team. You will receive a new Trade Register Extract once the new Registered Office is registered.
- Mail Scan & Forwarding - your incoming correspondence will be scanned according to your instructions: envelope scanning (without opening the envelope); or document scanning. The scan-copies will be forwarded to the e-mail address of your choice.
- Virtual Office Dashboard - convenient interactive control panel allows you to manage your subscription and all our services
- Business Address - to be used for receiving regular mail and registered letters from your business partners, suppliers, clients, etc. The Business Address is also eligible for the use on the contracts, agreements and other business documentation.
- Incoming Mail Translation - summarized translation of your incoming German correspondence.
- Visiting & Delivery Address - to be used for:
- receiving regular mail, registered letters, parcels, and packages
- receiving courier delivery, such as DHL, TNT, UPS, FedEx, etc.
- receiving your walk-in guests (e.g. German authorities, business partners, suppliers, clients, etc.)
- Office Receptionist - professional Receptionist at your Business Address will welcome your walk-in visitors on behalf of your company and take care of them according to your instructions
- Marketing Address – to be used on your company's products, website, brochures, in marketing campaigns, etc.
- Company on Google Maps - verified company profile on Google Maps will help you reach and engage with customers across Google Search and Maps
- Local Phone Number - eligible for registration at the German Trade Register (Handelsregister) as the contact number of your company. The incoming calls may be forwarded to the phone number of your choice. Alternatively, you can make use of our Phone Answering service.
- Proof of Address - You will receive recent Proof of your Company Address that meets the requirements of banking and other KYC-procedures
- Phone Answering - answering the incoming calls with your company`s business name. Depending on your instructions, we will take the messages and/or forward the calls to the phone number of your choice
- Company Nameplate - Gilded Nameplate with your company's Business Name will be placed at the entrance of your business address. Your Company Name will be also on the screen at the reception and in the lobby directory
- Use of Meeting Room - our comfortable meeting rooms for business meetings with your clients, suppliers, employees, etc.
How to become a client of LocalOffice24?BlauSteinTo become a client of LocalOffice24 you have to take a few easy steps:
- Sign up for a Plan/Subscription which suits your needs best
- Send us your passport (or European ID) and your company details
What documents do I need to send to the German Trade Register to register an address change?BlauSteinThe documents that must be submitted to the German Trade Register are the following:
- Filled and signed address-change form (we will provide to you)
- Official authorization from LocalOffice24, allowing your company to use our address;
- Passport Copy of the director of the company
What are the payment methods?BlauSteinLocalOffice24 offers a wide range of payment methods, which are the following:
- Bank Transfer
- Credit/Debit Card:
- American Express
- Sofort Bank payment
- Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies