How do you process incoming correspondence?BlauSteinAs soon as mail arrives for you at your business address in Germany, the employees of LocalOffice24 will notify you via your e-mail. You can then choose to have your post scanned, forwarded, or destroyed, and our team will take care of it. If you choose to have it scanned, you will receive a high-resolution PDF a short time later. You can sleep easy – all post at your business address in Germany is in the best hands, and each process is guarded by the highest security measures, data protection, and discretion. Depending on your instructions, we process your incoming correspondence in the following ways:
- envelope scanning (without opening the envelope) or
- documents scanning
What kind of incoming official correspondence can a German company expect?BlauSteinA regular correspondence comprises the following:
- correspondence from the German Trade Register (e.g. letters on registered changes, reminders to submit an annual financial report, etc.)
- correspondence from German Tax Office (e.g. payment requests, reminders, etc.)
- correspondence from the bank
- requests from the German Central Statistics Bureau
- questionnaires from the local municipality.
What if I exceeded my Mail Scan & Forwarding monthly limit?BlauSteinThe following subscription packages (plans) – Economy, Standard, Premium – have a certain monthly limit of mail items to be scanned and forwarded to you. If you exceeded the certain limit of your particular package, don’t worry, for a small additional fee we will make sure that ALL of your correspondence is scanned and forwarded to you timely.
How the parcels can be collected/forwarded?BlauSteinYou can pick up your parcels/packages at our office in Düsseldorf. In order to collect your parcels/packages, please, contact our team via the Live Chat (in the lower right corner of our website) to make an appointment and collect your items. Alternatively, you can instruct us to forward parcels/packages to the postal address indicated by you.
Where the parcels/packages will be stored and for how long?BlauSteinThe received parcels and packages will be stored in our secure storage until your instructions which may be the following:
- Self-collecting the parcels/packages;
- Forwarding the parcels/packages to the address indicated by you.
Can the parcels/packages be sent to the Virtual Office address of LocalOffice24?BlauSteinDefinitely! In Premium and Ultimate subscription plans, the receipt of the package is already included in the monthly fees. The Economy and Standard subscription plans also allow you to receive parcels/packages for a small additional fee. All the parcels and packages will be kept at our secure storage where you can pick it up at any time that suits you or instruct us to forward it to the postal address indicated by you.
How is the privacy respected while processing the correspondence?BlauSteinWe value your privacy and therefore we may open and scan your incoming correspondence only if directly instructed by you. Otherwise, we will only scan and forward you the scan copies of the envelopes of your incoming correspondence and forward the correspondence to the postal address indicated by you. In addition, we value your privacy in the following ways:
- all correspondence is kept at our secure storage
- all e-mail correspondence is encrypted using the high-level banking technologies
- only the limited number of our staff, having undergone the due diligence and the background checks, are authorized to access the correspondence and your personal data
- we never transfer any of your personal data to third parties for commercials purposes